Fabrics, Quilting Supplies, Long-Arm Service and More!The Nimble Thimble is a charming little quilt shop located in historic downtown Gilroy, California. We offer the beginning or accomplished quilter a unique resource for fabric, books, patterns, classes and gifts. We are committed to carrying the products that quilters want and need for their projects start to finish, patterns to binding. The Nimble Thimble shares space with Garlic City Quilting, which features in-house long arm quilting services by Diana Berry, and with Garlic City Mercantile & Shirtworks, offering custom embroidery services and a large selection of Gourmet Garlic Products by Dave Peoples. Please stop in to see our beautiful fabrics and get a taste of Gilroy hospitality. Share a cup of coffee and let us become your new best quilting friends.
The Nimble Thimble is a proud member of:
- Piece By Piece Quilters, Morgan Hill
- Pinnacle Quilters of San Benito County
- Amador Valley Quilters of Pleasenton
- South Valley Quilt Assn of Morgan Hill
- Santa Clara Valley Quilt Assn, San Jose
- Pajaro Valley Quilt Assn, Santa Cruz
- American Sewing Guild, San Jose
Click here to see Upcoming EventsClick on "Categories" below to see upcoming Nimble Thimble Classes and/or Local Quilting Events. Calendar content may take 5 seconds to update.